Wednesday, July 01, 2009

LDN011 Grievous Angel

"I know I'm fallin'... I hear the cry."




Followin Starkey ft Durrty Goodz "Gutter Music" and DVA "Bullet A'Go Fly ft Badness, Riko, Flowdan and Killa P", comes Keysound LDN011.

Naphta "Soundclash 1 (Grievous Angel VIP)" b/w Grievous Angel "Harpy"

Out on vinyl and digital July 27th.

Following that will be LDN012 Blackdown ft Durrty Goodz "Concrete Streets (vocal, instrumental and Zomby remix)".

There will be other 12"s following that but we should also see Dusk + Blackdown v Grievous Angel "Margins Music Redux" on CD later this year, where Grievous mutates our debut album.

7 comments:

jasl said...

Margins Music REdux??? By Grievous Angel?????

Oh my god...:)

starkey said...

Naphta "Soundclash 1 (Grievous Angel VIP)" b/w Grievous Angel "Harpy" -> this is good

Wipe Clean said...

I've been so hyped about Margins Music Redux since the first whispers of it. Naptha Soundclash will do me fine for now though.

ColdSweat said...

yes! Nice label art too..
Good on ya, Keysound! Keep it up.

Inta said...

respect all the way
Grievous Angel's touch is gold all the time>>>

Anonymous said...

Hey man - awesome post, can you tell me where I can buy a digital version of Soundclash 1 (GA VIP)? Many thanks

Blackdown said...

As soon as we get a revised vinyl date for "Soundclash 1 (Grievous Angel VIP)" we'll have the MP3s and wavs on Boomkat Digital and iTunes. Cool?